Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Recent Work

Back to my slacker tendencies!! Here are some of recent photos that I haven't posted.

Michael Jackson cake and cookie favors

Baby Boy Shower Cake and Cookie Favors

30th Birthday Bling Cake
Created for a childhood friend of mine. One of the most simple cakes I've made. The banding provides most of the decor and I added a few simple ribbon roses.

I finally made cake pops after years of drooling over the fab creations by Bakerella.

Monkey Boy Baby Shower and mini cupcakes
Dunkin Donuts Cake accented with a doughnut cookie

5 comments:

  1. Your work is truly beautiful. How did you cut letters out of fondant? That's amazing too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I use Tappits to cut all my gumpaste letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing cake and cookie decorator. Where do you find all your inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea for a good cake ! please post the recipe of the third one! it would be nice.

    ReplyDelete