Sunday, September 20, 2009

Black and White Cupcake Tower

I created this for a black and white 50th birthday party. The flowers toppers were inspired by a fellow flickr friend o'holysweet. I must say hers are much more stunning than mine :)


I also created white flowers for the Triple Chocolate cupcakes.
And here is the assembled tower. Not the best pic but you get the idea.

I had a couple cupcakes left over and decided to try my hand at fondant cover cupcakes. I love the end result! The letters on these were created using Tappits. I have them in a few different fonts and they are a lifesaver for me because my own writing is terrible! The upper and lower case Script sets were used for these particular cupcakes. I also have the Funky Alphabet set and the Standard Alphabet set.





11 comments:

  1. fantastic ..they are so lovley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -

    Can I ask how you did the letters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that. I updated the post with links for the Tappits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! They look so mouth-watering :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!

    What icing did you use for the cupcakes? I am wanting a chocolate icing that is dark brown in color that works like a buttercream. The picture looks exactly like what I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so amazing... delicate, simple and I'm sure perfect for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there! what kind of embosser did you use on the fondant covered cupcakes? i really love your work, truly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, listen, I tried to read your post, but there's a huge banner in front of my screen and I can't take it off! I already closed the window and opened it again and it won't work.
    23jj

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is just amazing how the decoration looks on it. I bet that It took a lot of work to do so. Also It looks pretty tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make these look so easy to make!

    ReplyDelete